It's really nice having brothers for the first time, and it's a perfect experience to have a different family, my first family had 3 kids, 2 overseas and 1 in town, but outside home.
After that week I went to the Rotary conference with the exchange students, it was hard to say goodbye to them, even though I spent not much time with them, it was hard to say goodbye, they are really good oldies, and I think saying goodbye to your oldies is a big part of exchange, it looks little, but your oldies are your true counsellors, the ones you can fully trust, and the ones who can understand you.
I had an awesome time at the conference, had fun with my friends and with the Rotary people, the last night was dance time, time to have fun!
After that I had to stay 2 days in my club president house, due to my host parents weren't there yet. It as really nice, I was just around the farm helping. The next night they came and had dinner all together, we had a delicious dinner!
I spent the next weeks with my family, they were great with me since I came, exchange students always say, your first host family is the one you get closer to, and it's right, the first host family is the one that watches you change, is the one that is there on your first homesick moments, your happy moments, takes you to your first trips, and become your friends. That is what happened to me, my family were the best, they made me smile a lot, have some funny moments, and change a lot, I start thinking on how i was before, and I can't believe it, I've grown a lot within 3 months with them, I've learn to be more independent, not depending on a maid that is always for you, I've learnt how to be an only child, and a lot of stuff more. Definitely the best beginning of an exchange, at least for me. I totally enjoyed these moments with them. They have taught me so much, and I'm grateful with them. Here I present you my host family, or I should say MY FAMILY.
| Left: Deb (mom), Lindsay (dad), Hailey (sister) Right: Nanna (grandmother), Beverle (aunt), Andrew (uncle) |
After those weeks was time to say see you soon. and the second big change of my exchange.
With these I conclude the after-safari post! The May post is near to come and it will be with all my first month with my new family.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario