miércoles, 10 de julio de 2013

June in Australia

June was an exhausting month, but a nice one, not a lot of highlights, but I've had good moments with family and friends.

The first days I visited my friend Luise from Denmark, and Will. Luise was leaving soon and I wanted to spend some days with her, I had an awesome long weekend. We had a delicious Paraguayan Asado, because Will's family is from Paraguay.



Exploring my camera I took some great shots of the city, as I mentioned on the last posts, my house has view of Wagga and the Rock, I've seen so many beautiful sunsets that remind me why did I choose this country, and shows me that I don't have an regret.



I had the Wollundry Changeover dinner, that is my host rotary club, a lot of people were there, and I could show my Blazer, that now is completely full!


Me and the president of my Club, giving me the Rotarian member pin, I'm the first Student after 20 years of hosting students to have one!

Is winter now, and is really different, In wagga the temperatures are from -3° to 20°, and it's a bit weird at the beginning, but now I'm used to it, I don't even remember how the weather felt like in Lima. Winter is also a great season, when I came to Wagga I was surprised because when I was in the plain I could see all the yellow lawn, when I was imagining something Greener.

Wagga in Winter

The school has been alright as well, I feel Wagga High is my school, and thinking on my past school is really weird. Thing I'll explain next post.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario