At the beginning i went to Tumba to visit my friend from Sweden, Hannes, for his farewell party. It was on Tumbarumba and I had a lot of fun. Met some of his friends and saw the awesome town, around 2.000 people live there, but is a nice town.
I stayed there for 2 days on a 5 hours bus trip, was really nice, and I had a good time.
On the weekend I went to Melbourne, for a footy weekend. The highlight of July probably. We left Wagga on Friday afternoon, passed through Uranquinty, to had some coffee and then go on a 6 hours car trip. When we Arrived we went to the apartments we rent and put our bags in there. We left and the best is coming, PERUVIAN RESTAURANT!!!!
The restaurant was called "Piqueos" It's an Argentinian-Peruvian food mix, and it was delicious, I had Ceviche, Croquetas, A good Argentinian Asado with Chimichurri, Croquettes with chilli sauce, Anticuchos and more. It was a good night, but the best is coming next.
The next day we woke up early and went ahed to the Royal Botanic Gardens, in Melbourne, has an amazing view of the city skyline, and awesome trees. We had morning tea, and had a nice walk.
After that I went shopping downtown, bought some clothes and passed through all the street shopping, Flinders Street Station, and the Coop's Shot Tower Mall.
Few hours after I went to Watch some AFL, which was pretty good, the teams were North Melbourne vs. Richmond, my family was supporting Richmond, and they lost, so they didn't like it. I enjoyed an awesome game, finally understood AFL, because is a tricky game to pick up if you don't know the basics.
At night we went to a Restaurant and I met my Host Mom's family, they live there. We had some nice food, good talk and went to play some pool after that.
Next day was time to Leave Melbourne, but, in the morning we went to Melbourne's Chinatown, and had Yamcha, it is a chinese restaurant, in which the waitress takes food in a trolley (shoping cart), full of different food, and you choose whatever you want, it lasts for hours, but we just went for 2.
On the afternoon we went ahead to Queen Victoria's Market, in central Sydney, as I mentioned on the safari post few months ago, is a bit market, has everything, clothes, food, souvenirs, animals, art and more.
Melbourne to Sydney was a 6 hours drive! I am so lucky to be between the biggest cities in Australia!
Few days after, I had a Peruvian night dinner, it was pretty good, made Causa, which my family loved, Ají de Gallina, Pisco Sour, Algarrobina, and Papa a la Huancaína, it was a delicious night, it was good seeing my family enjoyed it.
And I learned how to make one of my Aussie favourites, Scones!
Here I finish my July post and incredible month!


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario